WP4 Series Marine Emergency Genset adopts WP4 diesel engines as its power source and is equipped with brand name generator (Marathon, Siemens, Lan Dian and Stanford).
Its rotation speed reaches 1,500r/min or 1,800r/min and its power range is 30kW-120kW. CCS, ZY and BV classification certificates are provided upon request.
Configuration Generators: famous brand generators such as Marathon, Siemens, Lan Dian, and Stanford are equipped. Insulation Grade is H.
Emergency function: dual fuel start-up and emergency automatic start-up.
Protection function: alarming systems will be activated once the rotation speed, lub oil pressure, water pressure or lub oil temperature reaches the limit.
- Safe and reliable generator: This series Genset selects brand-name generator, including Marathon, Siemens, Lan Dian and Stanford, etc. with insulation grade of H and protection grade of IP23.
- High economic performance: The overall cost of the Genset is relatively low. It boasts high economic performance and thermal efficiency. Its fuel consumption curve is comparatively flat with comparatively low fuel consumption even under low load.
- Excellent performance: This series emergency Genset boasts advantages of compact structure, high power, high reliability, easy operation and maintenance.
- Start-up: electric / gas motor, electric / spring motor
- Speed adjustment: electronic speed governor
- Instrument: local / remote display / remote control
- Generator: Marathon / Siemens / Lan Dian / Stanford / Others Coolant heater Lubricant heater
- Voltage: 400V/440V Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz Silencer / flame extinguishing silencer Unrestricted service
- Classification certificates: CCS/ZY/BV