Deutz series 914 – a series of professional and consumer engines of the famous German company DEUTZ for use in mobile technology. Deutz 914 engines are used on mobile industrial, agricultural installations, on vehicles. — Deutz engine Mode l F4L914
Engine Deutz F4L914 – four-stroke 4-cylinder, diesel engine air cooling with direct fuel injection, the horizontal location of the shaft.
Engine Deutz F4L914 has the following design features:
cast-iron crankcase, integrated axial cooling fan, modular system of cylinders convenient for separate maintenance of the desired cylinder, aluminum cylinder heads.
Forged crankshaft with counterweights
Upper valve arrangement，Fuel Filter Cartridge Type
Two compression and one oil ring (per cylinder)，Full-flow oil filter cartridge type，Bimetallic camshaft bearings，Generator 14V / 55A，Electrostarters 12V.
• Air-cooled 3 to 6-cylinder naturally aspirated engines in inline arrangement.
• 4 and 6 cylinder engines also with turbocharging and optional electronic engine control (EMR) for easy integration into electronic equipment control and monitoring.
• The 6 cylinder engine with turbocharging is also available with charge air cooling.
• Easy, inexpensive installation due to minimum weight and small installation space.
• Low noise emissions due to acoustically optimized components with very smooth running and high durability.
• The robust engine design allows worldwide operation even with high sulphur fuels.
• Modular system with single cylinder arrangement and high degree of parts commonality
• Highly efficient injection and combustion system ensures optimum engine performance at low consumption.
• Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.